[messages] [Developers] Tracker ids 3463, 3465 and 3472

bobd bob__davison at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 15:40:25 MST 2011

I have committed fixes for the following to bobd-bugfixes3.1

Bug 3463 - Infinite recursion if $PieceName$ specified as Text Label
SVN revision 7658
I think I am the only one who has hit this one.

Bug 3465 - Empty DynamicProperty causes IllegalStateException on loading
SVN revision 7659
This was traced to a propblem with SequenceEncoder that I think is the
culprit for many of the "IllegalStateException No state for Decoder",
and the older "NoSuchElementException in
SequenceEncoder.Decoder.nextToken", bugs.

Bug 3472 - Initial value of DynamicProperty is not getting evaluated
SVN revision 7660
This was something I wanted, no one else has asked for it.

Should I mark these as TRIAGED?  (I only have the option of TRIAGED,
ASSIGNED OR RESOLVED)

And re: bug 3465 - Do you want me to mark those I think are duplicates
as such?