[messages] [Developers] Re: Tracker ids 3463, 3465 and 3472

bobd bob__davison at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:12:21 MST 2011

Sorry about no commit message, the eclipse plugin didn't prompt me for a
message and I didn't think about it until after I had committed all of
the changes.  I will have to research how to add commit messages before
I do anymore work.

Bug 3463 - Infinite recursion if $PieceName$ specified as Text Label
SVN revision 7658

Bug 3465 - Empty DynamicProperty causes IllegalStateException on loading
SVN revision 7659

Bug 3472 - Initial value of DynamicProperty is not getting evaluated
SVN revision 7660

Hopefully that is the information you need.

Bob