[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Discovered Sub-Menu Trait Bug

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Fri Mar 18 08:46:15 MST 2011

I believe I've discovered a bug with the Sub-Menu trait.

I've attached a zip which contains 2 sample mods and some notes
explaining and demonstrating the problem. Basically, I've found that if
you put a series of dynamic property commands into a sub-menu, they work
fine unless you place "all" of the dynamic properties commands into the
sub-menu. Then the menu quits working.