[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Re: The Making of the President: 1960

norty oldps9 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 20:38:18 MST 2011

This is a great game.  If you like politics or a very intense bite your
nails game, this is the game for you.  Althought Vassal is great there
is a much better way to play the game, especially for a newbie.  Go to
gametableonline.com.  For about five US dollars you can play the game
there.  I prefer GTO to Vassal because, for a newbie, it totally takes
the guesswork out the the game.  All the figuring out of things is done
for you.  For me it is a much easier way to play the game.  It cost a
little but it is well worth it.  Look me up my GTO name is carygames, or
GTO.