[messages] Edit: [Module Support] Re: Twilight Struggle: two issues

zschub mattb at classforge.com
Fri Mar 18 21:54:17 MST 2011

[This message has been edited.]

Thanks Michael... I will think some more about what you said and look
back through our saved games...

Just prior to reading your post, I saw in the "play notes":

"If you need to override the current turn because you think there is a
bug, you can always right click on the turn tracker and select Set
Turn."

That feature helps a lot. Mea culpa - i should have read it before.

As for the rest, it may be that the module is doing much better with the
rules than we are!  :-)

   matt