[messages] [Module Design] Re: Combining Modules

brummbar greenbear at telus.net
Sun Mar 20 10:04:22 MST 2011

Thanks guys for the reply's.  I decided to give it a go anyway and found
that, as the good Doctor points out, having 2 editors open at the same
time makes it not only easier but also less prone to error (as you can
visually double check instead of relying on memory etc...).

Good suggestion on the XML file as well...but I'm simply not brave
enough to go that route.

All seems to be working out well...and thanks again publicly for your
help on this module Dr. Nostromo...hoping to release it this week!

Cheers!