[messages] [Module Design] Re: trigger action and && usage.

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Mon Mar 21 07:21:19 MST 2011

> example.. a ship has a CurDam (dynamic) of 12 and a CripDam (marker)
> of 3. with the above trigger should fire when CurDam becomes 3 or less
> AND the layer Name is Currently NotCrippled. but the trigger is firing
> with CurDam of 11 or any number above the CripDam.

     I don't believe you can use a Marker to in this way. A Marker is
just a way of identifying piece as having a particular attribute (like
PieceType = Tank) but it is not a numerical value that you can adjust or
compare.

What I believe you need to do here is create a Dynamic Property trait
called CripDam and give it a value of 3. If this is constant
(unchangeable), then don't include any key commands.