[messages] [Module Design] Re: [Module Design] Re: [Module Design] Re: [Modu

mroyer mroyer1 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 09:32:29 MST 2011

"uckelman" wrote:

> I can't open your module file. It appears to be corrupt.
>
> --
> J.

Yup... I believe you are correct that the module may be corrupt.
I can open it, but with the slow-repaint issues noted in the opening
post.

I completely re-built the module using the same exact image (.jpg and
.png) files and my slow re-paint issues seem to have gone away.  It now
performs a snappy repaint of the map.

I can't imagine what I might have done first time through to screw up
the module.

Thanks for looking into it for me.
-Mark R.