Tim M timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 22 05:53:56 MST 2011

Browser based gaming is the hot thing going right now but doesn't mean
we should do it too - being trendy doesn't mean being good or being the
best game play aid option available which should be the goal and I don't
see being browser based meeting that criteria based on the browser game
apps I've seen already. They are really quite crappy in one way or
another.

I'll reserve my other thoughts - still thinking about everything else