[messages] [Module Design] Custom Java class maintainers

Timothy Mccarron timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 22 07:10:49 MST 2011

Most of the custom class stuff can be found in the VQSL branch because Brent
wrote most of it. That covers about 70% of the modules with custom code. My
stuff and Dominik's stuff is hiding there too. The only other modules with
custom code not there is Mike's, George's, Torsten's and the Warhammer stuff. We
could reverse the Warhammer classes if we had to check them seeing as they have
been driven underground if necessary

That would cover about 95% of the custom stuff I'd say. The other 5% is for the
unknown oddballs not aware of :)