[messages] [Module Design] Custom Java class maintainers

Michael Kiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Tue Mar 22 07:28:57 MST 2011

You might be surprised about how much custom stuff is in the Twilight
Struggle module.  I'll check as SequenceEncoder occurs there a few times.

The ADC2 importer uses it _a lot_.  It's fundamentally the way it creates a
module from scratch.

Can someone quickly explain the consequences of the change?

- M.