[messages] [Module Design] Counter Properties

Michael Kiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Wed Mar 23 04:26:43 MST 2011

If all of the counters are in the same branch of the tree, you can right-click on that branch and select edit properties (I can't remember what it's called). It will allow you to edit all similar counters in that branch.  If they're at all different, the results are slightly difficult to predict, but it often works anyway.

- M.