[messages] [Module Design] Re: Counter Properties

Doggo mike at eleven-bravo.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 10:32:21 MST 2011

Hi Doc.

I tried this and it did work. However, it simply means that I have to
set the properties on every counter I create in the game-piece palette
rather than when the game pieces are placed on the map. Agreed, I would
only have to do this once for the module but it is still a lot of extra
work. I was hoping to do all this through a single prototype.

Is there no way that I can either hover/click on a game piece and have
an information panel pop-up with the details on it?