[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Can't flip untried units in PGG

seattlegrognard art at urbanrelations.com
Tue Mar 29 20:42:00 MST 2011

As the German player, I am unable to "flip" the Russian units from their
untried state to the one which has combat values revealed.  The menu
which should appear does not; instead a sub-menu to one of the menu
choices (the retreat option) does.

Even when I switch to playing the Russian side I can't "flip" the unit;
the proper menu appears, but selecting the "reveal strength" side
doesn't actually do anything.

My opponent has no problems with this, and since he is on a PC I suspect
my problems are Mac driven, at least in part...

Specs:
MacBook Pro3,1
Intel Core 2 Duo
2.4GHz