Michael Kiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Wed Mar 30 04:20:08 MST 2011

I thought you hated Python.  I've never used it but I know it has a lot of fans.

The more I think about it though, the more I like Java.  It's pretty good. Although if we want a better looking UI, we may want to consider SWT instead of Swing.

Java is a good language to attract new developers. And now with Gosling at Google, it may survive the next decade.

- M.