Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Wed Mar 30 08:19:48 MST 2011

Thus spake Michael Kiefte:

> I thought it was a good idea because I hate C++, but it really is hard to
> use.  I'm also not keen on function names with 14 underscore characters.
> You can use Glade, but VASSAL uses run-time dialog creation (which, in
> retrospect, might be hard to do in Qt).

I was thinking that we should mandate that all private functions start
with 14 underscores: ______________move(int x, int y).

Seriously, though, the runtime-dialog creation is something we need to
think about. I thought there were systems in C++ which could create
dialogs from text specifications at runtime.