[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Re: Can't flip untried units in PGG

mycenae ed at crucible.cc
Wed Mar 30 12:42:47 MST 2011

This appears to be by design.The module designer has given the
Restricted Access trait to limit the menu choices--so it looks like the
German player can't access the 'Reveal' menu item on the Soviet pieces.
You would need to edit the module in order to change this.
Alternatively, you can contact the module maintainer (his email address
is on the module page) and ask him to fix it.

(I'm not sure why you can't 'flip' the units as the Russian; I was able
to do it just fine when I downloaded the module and tried both sides. )

It is definitely not related to you being on a Mac.