[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Twilight Struggle at 9 PST...

zimmy zimzelen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 22:10:57 MST 2011

Hi All,

I'm a newbie to playing games on VASSAL, but i think i mostly figured it
out.. Keen as to play Twilight Struggle but the thing is i'm in New
Zealand so the earliest i can start is 9.30 pm PST (Pacific Time)

I've been playing board games for years but only about 10 TS games and
traditionally got hammered when playing US ( survived to Late War a few
times though ). Am real keen on this game and eager to learn some
tricks...

Zim