[messages] [Module Design] Static Counters

Doggo mike at eleven-bravo.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 09:58:06 MST 2011

Hi.

I have created counters to represent various facilites; oil well,
steelworks, airfield etc.

I want players to be able to place these on the map in their homeland
before the game begins.

What I would like to know is how can I disable them so that they cannot
be moved? In effect they will become a feature of the map until
destroyed (and then deleted).

The only traits they will have are Delete and Property sheet.

They must be able to have other counters stacked on them so that, for
instance, an airfield can have aircraft stacked on it.

Thanks.