[messages] Edit: [Developers] Re: Roadmap for VASSAL 4

Michael Kiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Tue May 3 06:24:00 MST 2011

Oops. Yes, it works.  However, strangely it shifts to all blue whenever I
pan the map.  But when I move a counter it goes back to normal.  For some
reason the R and G channels are getting zeroed out.  Initially, I thought it
was because my GPU didn't support the encoding scheme you have, but it's
switching back and forth.  I've never seen that before.

- M.

On 3 May 2011 10:17, Joel Uckelman <uckelman at nomic.net> wrote:

> Thus spake Michael Kiefte:
> >
> > terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::logic_error'
> >   what():  basic_string::_S_construct NULL not valid
> > Aborted
> >
> > This is on Ubuntu
> >
> > That's not the most helpful exception I've ever seen either.
> >

> Are you specifying the map image as an argument when you run it? I
> neglected to mention that you need to do that. My guess is that's
> what's wrong.
>
> If that's not the problem, would you mind compiling with debugging on,
> running it in gdb and giving me a backtrace?
>
> --
> J.

Michael Kiefte, Ph.D.
Associate Professor