[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Bug while building modules, prevents updating

alsandor alsandor at rogers.com
Wed May 4 13:39:24 MST 2011

I am building a module for a well-known game company and it has started
hanging up when I save using the edit screen save button.  Once that
happens, updates are not possible and there are screwups.  A counter
pool I was building ended up all messed up (even though each counters
was properly located) and I cannot update a list of markers by adding
new tabs.

I am at my wit's end trying to build this.  I dread the thought of
starting over only to have it do the same again.  Is there something
that can be done (or not done) to prevent these unfortunate occurrences?

I have tried to reproduce the bug, but of course it won't do it if I
want it to happen...

Running: Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit OS)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6750 @2.66GHz
Installed RAM: 3.00Gb
Vassal: 3.1.15