[messages] [Module General Discussion] The Battle for Normandy Module.

js.fuentes01 js.fuentes01 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 21:29:47 MST 2011

Hi everybody!

I am new on Vassal and I am trying to play "The battle for Normandy".
Unfortunately after finding it on "module library" I can not open the
direct link on it! It asks me to have an account, which I already have,
but afterwards I am requested to upload files. Does it mean there is no
module currently working for this game? How can I overcome this?
If I can not play TBfN, would any of you recommend me any other Normandy
game?
Thanks to all. And have a nice day!
Jesús.

Valencia, Spain.