[messages] [Module Design] Re: ADC2 module conversion to Vassal?

gboyce gfb2468 at aol.com
Fri May 6 07:07:34 MST 2011

Well, I can't find the answer to my question by searching (ADC2,
convert, import, ...) but here I found someone who was asking the same
question almost three years ago....

I found an "Import Module..." command at the Module Selection screen.
After clicking that, VASSAL wants me to show it an ADC2 file to "open"
(I assume).   I don't know which to choose.  I have tried the .set and
.map files.  The .map file returned something in the VASSAL Module
Editor but without any images.

Any help?