Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Sun May 8 05:37:40 MST 2011

Thus spake lancel:
> I moved the executables to my gaming desktop (Windows 7 Pro) that has a
> real graphics card and it worked.  I was making the builds on my netbook
> (Windows 7 Starter), whose graphic card may be the problem.  Let me see
> if I can find out what that is.
>
> Lance

It would be good to know what's not working/not supported on what
hardware.  What kind of graphics card does your netbook have?

I do all of my development on my laptop, which has an Intel 965GM
chipset.  That's pretty old at this point (I bought it in 2007), and it
was a rather anemic video chipset when it was new. Because of that, my
working assumption is that if it performs adequately on my laptop, it
will perform adequately on anything else still in use.