lancel lanceleu at mindspring.com
Sun May 8 10:30:10 MST 2011

I did run it as administrator since I wanted to use FileMon and RegMon
to see if it was looking for some non-existing files or registry keys.
It still crashed but then I could not see in the logs which files or
registry keys are missing.

What is weird though is that your test.exe spawns a randomly-named
executable, which seems to be the one that actually runs.  If this is
true, I am afraid that even if this turns out to be working, some
anti-virus software may shut it down in the end.

Lance