Tim McCarron timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 8 12:57:15 MST 2011

Heres what I get from Dependency Walker:

"Errors were detected when processing..(the filepath test.exe). See the log
window for details"

In the log window:

Error: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export
function in an implicitly dependent module.
Error: Modules with different CPU types were found.
Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.

Ieshims.dll - error opening file. System cannot find specified file
Wer.dll - error opening file. System cannot find the file

Can send you the dependency walker image if you like?

Tim