[messages] [Module Design] Game Piece Layers

Timothy Mccarron timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 11 08:44:36 MST 2011

re 1. need to see the module, your description sounds about right so will need
to see why its not working

re 2. No because Vassal will only interpret the last marker trait called
"Layers" when you have multiple marker traits using the same name (the others
are automatically disregarded and considered overridden by the last one), but
you can use a Dynamic Property instead called "Layers" and switch it there.