lancel lanceleu at mindspring.com
Mon May 16 07:53:10 MST 2011

Yes.  I stepped into the lines that load up the images and there are no
exceptions there.  The counters just show up blank.  I can move the
blank counters around on the map though.

I think you don't see the stdcall error because you are using GCC as
Microsoft IDE uses a calling convention different from the other's.

There is another problem I saw with the build I made.  It crashes at the
end whenever I close up the app.  Maybe the crash won't happen with a
build made with MinGW.

Lance