[messages] [General Discussion] Question about module file size

Gazebo jgrooms86 at mac.com
Mon May 16 10:48:12 MST 2011

Hey all,

This might be a rather amateurish question, however is it possible to
reduce the size of a module I am working on by 'purging' unused/outdated
files from the compressed .vmod folder? Ultimately, I've been testing
and tweaking cards in the game I am working on, adding and replacing
cards as necessary. This has ballooned the size of my mod, making it a
whopping 23MB even though it only includes a few 100 card decks and one
small board. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!