lancel lanceleu at mindspring.com
Mon May 16 21:23:38 MST 2011

> I've uploaded a new Windows build:
>
> http://www.vassalengine.org/~uckelman/v[1] ... indows.zip
>
> It includes the missing glew32mx.dll; this might mean that this build
> will work with my MinGW build of GLEW.
>
> Also, it should resolve the problem with crashing on close.

Unfortunately, libstdc++-6.dll is missing.  After copying this dll from
one of your previous packages, running test.exe still generates the
Application Error messagebox "The application was unable to start
correctly (0xc0000142).  Click OK to close the application."

Lance

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/~uckelman/v