[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Help installing Vassal pls.

red2112 deep2112 at gmx.com
Thu May 19 05:03:35 MST 2011

Hi,

I cant seem to download or install Vassal on my machine. The file size
of the file I get from the download link is of 12,6kb. When I open the
aplication (MSDos window) I get this erro mesage: (Subsystem MS-DOS 16
bits, pop up window) The CPU NTVDM has found a not allowed instruction.
CS:0712 IP:0104 OP:63 74 79 70 65 Choose "Close" to end aplication.

I had to translate from spanish so it might vary a bit.

My set-up:

Home made PC
Pentium 4, 2.80 GHz.
512MB Ram