[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Trouble connecting at certain times of the day

priest3 goodchild33 at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 03:39:11 MST 2011

Hi guys just wondering if anyone else has had trouble connecting at
certain times of the day? I am from Australia and vassal won't connect
me at night this week for some reason. The weird thing is I can connect
but the rooms don't show up on my computer at night although everyone
can still see me in the main room I cannot see anything. Has this
happened to anyone else and is there a solution? Cheers :)