[messages] [Module Design] Saved player decks: default properties?

Flaney flaney at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 03:22:51 MST 2011

Hello Vassal folks,

Flane here;

When a player loads a previously saved a deck, does the deck acquire the
_playerSide_ property value of the loading player?

I'd like to use this property to check against duplicates loaded by
other players. For that matter, what does the complete deck use to
determine ownership before any side picks a card, e.g., playerSide =
null? I can't determine the value without selecting the card, which
changes the ownership to me....

Essentially, I want to remove cards from the community deck that the
players have already selected for their own starting hand.

thanks