lancel lanceleu at mindspring.com
Sun May 22 09:53:19 MST 2011

The package you submitted on 5/16 can run on my XP 32-bit after I put in
your libstdc++-6.dll but the same setup still cannot run on my W7
64-bit.  (Note that I did not need to replace the glew32.dll and
glew32mx.dll on my XP 32-bit to get it to run.)  I don't have my netbook
right now as my wife took it for her trip.  My current suspicion is that
the libstdc++-6.dll or some other dll may have compatibility issue with
W7.

Lance