[messages] [Module Design] Player Board Rotation

gwathdring gwathdring at live.com
Sun May 29 01:29:19 MST 2011

Hello.

I've been playing with the module editor, and am wondering if there is a
way that each player connected to the game can see their side of the
board at the bottom of the screen. For example, we have player's North,
South, East and West each owning pieces on a specific side of the board
(as in chess). Can I orient the board with North at the top of South's
screen, and South at the top of North's screen?

Failing this, can I rotate an entire board every turn, such that the
same effect is achieved by each player pressing a button at the start
and/or end of their turn?

Thanks!