[messages] Edit: [Module Design] Player Board Rotation

gwathdring gwathdring at live.com
Sun May 29 01:32:25 MST 2011

[This message has been edited.]

Hello.

I've been playing with the module editor, and am wondering if there is a
way that each player connected to the game can see his or her side of
the board at the bottom of the screen. For example, making each player
at the bottom of their own screen in chess when connected in net play.
My game would need to have four to six such board orientations.

Failing this, can I rotate an entire board every turn, such that the
same effect is achieved by each player pressing a button at the start
and/or end of their turn? It would be useless if the pieces did not also
orient themselves either separately on each screen or to automatically
respect the new "bottom" of the board.

Thanks!