Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Sun May 29 13:09:45 MST 2011

Thus spake lancel:
> The package you submitted on 5/16 can run on my XP 32-bit after I put in
> your libstdc++-6.dll but the same setup still cannot run on my W7
> 64-bit.  (Note that I did not need to replace the glew32.dll and
> glew32mx.dll on my XP 32-bit to get it to run.)  I don't have my netbook
> right now as my wife took it for her trip.  My current suspicion is that
> the libstdc++-6.dll or some other dll may have compatibility issue with
> W7.
>
> Lance

I've uploaded some new files here:

http://www.vassalengine.org/~uckelman/v4-demo/

The "images" archives contain the images (which I can't check in to a
repository at SF). The two archive are the same, use the one you prefer.

There is an archive containing a binary compiled for 64-bit Linux, one
compiled for 32-bit Windows, and two source archives (again, with the
same contents).

I haven't had time yet to fix the NPOT texture bug, so you'll still
see that. I believe I have all of the DLLs included with the Windows
build this time. Do these builds run for everyone?

Also, can anyone build on a Mac?