[messages] [Module Design] Help with Layers

donnyb madbomber at internode.on.net
Mon May 30 09:28:53 MST 2011

Hi,

I'll cut to the chase, I am trying to make a prototype definition that
will allow me to change model bases from one colour to another. I know
this can be done I have seen it and I have looked at some other mods.

I'm pretty sure I understand the concept, make the base layer a lower
layer than the unit layer. whatever I do does not put the unit image on
top. The best I have been able to see was the facing indicator which is
a separate layer in the units traits.

what am I doing wrong?