[messages] [Module General Discussion] Extracting a map from a module

Penwith khornishman at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 16:24:01 MST 2011

I just downloaded VASSAL today, as I am looking for a specific map
image, which I found in an existing module.

My question is, how do I extract the image of the map from the module?
All I see in the directory for the module is the .vmod file itself, but
no other sub-directories.

Am I missing something or is a module completely self-contained within
the .vmod file? Is it possible to delve into this file further? The
editor does not appear to give me access to the .jpg used for the map,
other than to modify counter set ups, etc.

I looked for the module designer .pdf, but did not find it here; any
help pointing me in the right direction would be great.