[messages] [General Discussion] Re: WWII good board wargame?

Thomas Russ tar at isi.edu
Tue May 31 08:57:21 MST 2011

On May 27, 2011, at 5:59 PM, ETF7506 wrote:

> Anyways the copy I have (BFN) was used. Missing the CRT table. Where
> would one get the tables from? Are there any online or similar ones I
> could use.

If you don't get an answer here, you could try one of the following:
   1) Ask on consimworld in the "The Battle for Normandy" forum (it is
      under "T" for "The" in WWII/Western Front.
      http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?13@214.WeuzcJjOojF.16@.1dd25a9e/940

   2) See if you can get one from GMT Games.

   3) Ask on the BoardGame Geek site.

On the forums, people with the game are generally quite happy to help
out with supplying minor missing items.  Especially now with EMail and
scanners making it essentially cost-free.