[messages] [Developers] Re: [Developers] Re: [Developers] Re: Edit: [Deve

viewofheaven viewport2heaven at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 05:19:57 MST 2011

"uckelman" wrote:
> I'm not using Cygwin. I'm not even using Subversion everywhere. I am
> for 3.1, but for the trunk, I'm using git as a Subversion client. I
> see no CRs in either one.

Well, how about Windows 7 with TortoiseSVN? Have you checked that? I
really am sure there are CRLF in 50% of the files.

If it were all CRLF, I would think there's been some auto-conversion
upon check out. But there are CRLF in just 50% of the files.

Anyway, I'll just commit my changes using LF for whatever files I'm
committing.

Was just trying to give you a heads up regarding possible corruption of
line endings in SVN repos.