[messages] [Developers] Re: 3.2 roundup

viewofheaven viewport2heaven at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 05:24:47 MST 2011

"Brent Easton" wrote:

> > Brent Easton acknowledged reproducing the behavior described in the
> > quote and logged it as Bug 4050. I don't know if he intends to fix
> > it for 3.2.
>

> The bug only occurs when the Windows native L&F is turned on, and I
> believe it is most likely a Java bug. The code involved is extemely
> complex with multiple layers of Listeners interacting accross multiple
> classes. I am glad you will have a fix for it in the next day or two
> Jon.
>
> B.

Oh. Guess I'm in over my head. Anyway, I'm just trying to help out.
Thanks for the heads up!

I'll put in a couple of days to see if I can get that bug.

By the way, should I just attach the patches to the tracker, and let you
commit the patches? The bugs are assigned to you. I figured you must be
busy.

Also, why is your account on the tracker listed as "unknown"? Should we
ask Joel to look into rectifying your account?