[messages] [Developers] Re: [Developers] Re: [Developers] Re: [Developers

viewofheaven viewport2heaven at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 15:58:42 MST 2011

"uckelman" wrote:

> "viewofheaven" wrote:
> > Was just trying to give you a heads up regarding possible corruption
> > of line endings in SVN repos.
>
> I appreciate the notice, but this should be ok, really, since every
> text
> editor that anyone codes in can handle it.

Actually, I was worried about inconsistent character codes (for line
endings) in SVN repos. That could throw us some problems later on. At
the least, it means a systemic irregularity that should be resolved,
much like how "tabs must always be represented by spaces, or vice versa,
__all the time__, choose one or the other".

Another file that has CRLF: PieceMover.java in package
"VASSAL.build.module.map".

I'll commit my changes in LF, as per the standard SVN repos practice.