[messages] [Developers] Re: 3.2 roundup

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Wed Nov 2 03:37:55 MST 2011

> I submitted a patch for this just now. The bug is in a major logic
> flaw (from 1 tiny line) in PieceMover.

Jon,

With your 'fix' in place, you can no longer drag counters from GamePiece
palette and drop them on a map. They just dissappear.

This existing code works perfectly with Java L&F turned on, but is only
broken with Windows L&F turned on. This is why I suspect a Java bug in
the Windows L&F. There appears to be a difference between the Java and
Windows LaF's in the sequence of Mouse events generated when you cancel
a popup window by clicking away from it.

Regards.
Brent.