[messages] [Developers] Bug 4050 most likely not a Java bug

viewofheaven viewport2heaven at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 20:29:56 MST 2011

"Brent Easton" wrote:
> With your 'fix' in place, you can no longer drag counters from
> GamePiece palette and drop them on a map. They just dissappear.

Sorry! Submitted a new patch. Didn't cater for the case where pieces are
dragged between different maps.

I don't know if this is a Java bug. The fixes I made are all logical
fixes (to do with logic). In short, it indicates that the problem isn't
at a lower (API) level, but at a higher (programmer) level.

Thanks for testing!

"Brent Easton" wrote:
> There appears to be a difference between the Java and Windows LaF's in
> the sequence of Mouse events generated when you cancel a popup window
> by clicking away from it.

Now, this would most likely be an API error. Is there a tracker for
this, so I can observe this bug?