[messages] [Developers] Re: 3.2 roundup

viewofheaven viewport2heaven at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 00:56:34 MST 2011

"Brent Easton" wrote:
> Your new patch generates a NullPointerException when moving a counter
> from 1 map to another.
>
> As I said, this code works perfectly With Java L&F and breaks with
> Windows L&F. We shouldn't have to do anything. I think your fixes are
> just attempting to work around this bug.

Erm. Is it alright if you give me a little support, say in terms of
testing my patches, instead of telling me I shouldn't have to do
anything? Well, if I'm breaking things, please do tell me to stop. But
otherwise, is it alright for the team to allow me some indulgence in
fixing things? :-)

I don't see that NullPointerException. Check out trunk version 7945,
apply my patches, and test. Thanks!