[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Re: Disable stacking in map window

Tim M timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 3 05:16:09 MST 2011

"Brent Easton" wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> I think it's reasonable to call it a bug :)
>
> What do you think should happen if a Deck where to be created on such
> map?
>
> I'm thinking that perhaps At-Start stacks and Decks should be an
> exception to the non-stacking rule, but the PieceMover should de-stack
> pieces in a Stack when moving to a non-stacking map.
>
> Brent.

That sounds good - I would say Decks are definitely exceptions at all
times. The At Start Stacks exception should be an initial set up
condition only. Can they de-stack once they move within the map or would
we have to move the At Start out of the map and then back in? Either way
that occurs would be fine - The Map Stacking dialog can denote however
this works when the option to disable stacking is checked

Tim