[messages] [Feature Requests] Re: Creating and modifying Zones

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Thu Nov 3 22:22:35 MST 2011

I know exactly what you're saying. I tried once some time ago to create
zones with the editor and found it nearly impossible. What I do is open
the map in a video editor, draw the zone on the map, write down all the
x and y coordinates for the vertices of the zone and then copy and paste
the coordinate info into Vassal. Sounds like a tedious process,
especially if you have a lot of zones ...and it is ...but it's still
easier and faster than trying to create non-rectangular zones in the
Vassal editor.