[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Re: Looking for War Games Opponent

Steel1994 steel1994 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 20:47:05 MST 2011

I have been wargaming on the computer and such for years, but would not
say I am an expert.  I am very new to Vassal and am learning Tide of
Iron.  I bought the game a month ago and read the rules, but haven't
played it yet.  I have downloaded it from vassal and would like an
opponent to play as well.  It would be helpful if you could choose a
scenario and create a game on vassal so I can learn a bit how it is
done.  I played around with it a bit, but not 100% on it yet.  Hope to
get in a game with you soon!

steel1994 at yahoo.com[1]

[1] mailto:steel1994 at yahoo.com