[messages] [Module Design] Re: [Module Design] Re: Drawing a card randomly a

Gamerofgames roleplayer74 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 13:26:48 MST 2011

"Tim M" wrote:
> Not yet - page is there, module will be shortly

Nice mod looks good.  I don't know enough about moduling to reverse
engineer and copy what you did for what i'm looking for.  I saw how you
added a reshuffle action button to the discard and draw decks and what
not but couldn't see where you set the numbers range to draw the cards
once re shuffled?

[1] mailto:messages-bounces at vassalengine.org
[2] mailto:messages at vassalengine.org
[3] http://www.vassalengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26740#p26740